A time of four storeys

The period when the Chapel on the Bridge over the River Great Ouse at St Ives was used as a four storey dwelling

The photograph below was taken around the turn of the last century, 1900, and shows the chapel with it's two upper floors which were added in 1736 at which time the building was used as a private residence. The upper two storeys were removed in 1930.

Four Floors!

The St Ives Bridge Chapel when it was used as a residence

The St Ives Bridge Chapel when it was used as a residence