A description of St Ives Town Hall
The St Ives Town Hall, sometimes known as Stanley House, was purchased by the council in 1924. The property was previously owned by Mr W. W. Warner who gave Warners park to the town. For a short period the building was occupied by Lloyds bank whilst their current premises was being built.
Records indicate that the building was built or extensively remodelled to its current form in 1848.