The Chapel on the Bridge
The Chapel on the bridge was once used as a residence and in those times had two more floors as the picture below can testify...
This photograph was taken, upstream of the bridge on the far bank from the town, sometime between 1909 and 1937.
Another Postcard of this image has been found locally and is dated
Another view of St Ives Bridge from the Public Slip at the
end of the Quay
A view of the bridge from the Beer Garden and Riverside
Terrace of the Dolphin Hotel