Forthcoming Auction being held by Hyperion Homes & Antique Centre & Auction House in St. Ives
Auction of Antiques, Collectables & General Items in St. Ives on 28/06/2014 11:00
The event location will open in a new window
From 11:00 until 17:00 on Saturday 28/06/2014
Details of Auction of Antiques, Collectables & General Items
Auction Sales are held every fortnight, with the auction of general items starting at 11.00 a.m. being followed by antiques and collectables at around 12.00 a.m.
An auction list is available online or as a hardcopy on the dayt at £1.0 each. Viewing available on the Friday prior to sale from 9.30am to 5.00pm
This event is FREE entry
This event has no compulsory entry charges but may have other fund raising objectives or or requests for voluntary contributions. Please confirm with the event organiser prior to attendance if you have any questions.
Tickets Purchasing Information: Entry is FREE but subject to the following terms and conditions:
INFORMATION FOR VENDORS
Entries are accepted between 9.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Saturday. Car-parking is available at the rear of the saleroom for loading or unloading. A collection service is available.
A valuation service is offered to clients either at Hyperion or at home by appointment if preferred. Probate and insurance valuations are offered by appointment.
15 percent plus VAT is charged on the hammer price of each lot. Minimum commission is £5 per lot.
Payment to vendors is made 10 working days after the sale.
INFORMATION FOR BUYERS
Buyers premium is charged at 15 percent with a minimum of £2.00 per lot.
VAT is charged on the premium.
A delivery service is available
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. PAYMENT All lots must be paid for before being removed from the saleroom. Payment must be made in cash or by cheque supported by bankers card up to the guaranteed limit.
2. The highest bidder shall be the purchaser. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse the bidding of any person, or to bid for himself or any other client.
3. Any disputes to be settled by the Auctioneer, whose decision is final.
4.At the fall of the hammer each lot is considered sold and becomes the responsibility of the purchaser.
5.All lots must be cleared on the day of sale or the following day (or storage arrangements made with the company as we can not be held accountable for care of items no collected within the specified time). Successful commission bidders should make arrangements for collection as soon as possible.
6. All statements contained in the catalogue as to age, condition or authenticity are made without responsibility on the part of the Auctioneer and should be regarded as opinions and not statements of fact. All items are sold as seen with all faults and imperfections.
7. All persons attending the sale or viewing do so at their own risk. The Auctioneers accept no responsibility for any loss or injury sustained while on the premises.
8. A Buyers Premium of 15 percent with a minimum of £2 plus VAT is charged on each lot.
9. Children must be supervised at all times.
10. NO SMOKING is allowed in the saleroom.
Organised by: Hyperion Homes & Antique Centre & Auction House
The event organisers details will open in a new window
Contact Name and Telephone: Actioneer on 01480 464140 - (01480 unless stated otherwise)
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download details of Auction of Antiques, Collectables & General Items to your Calendar
vCalendar File Download
vCalendar.vcs QR Code
If you are connected via PC, Laptop or Tablet you can download the vCalendar file and import these event details into your Outlook or other Calendar system. Simply click on the left hand link above and open the file. You calendar system will respond by opening and displaying the information. You can then choose to save it or to discard it as you wish.
QR Code Guide:
If you have a QR Code scanner with your Smart Phone or Tablet you can scan the right hand code image to download a 'vCalendar.vcs' file containing details for Auction of Antiques, Collectables & General Items direct to your phone or tablet.
We frequently take pictures at the larger events in the town.
As these large events may run over a number of days the early pictures will appear here
If we do take pictures they are available in the archive of Past Events once the event has ended and is no longer displayed here.