A 1950's map of the town of St Ives

1950's St Ives Map

A map showing the extent of the town of St Ives in Cambridgeshire in the mid 1950's

 

The 'Secondary Modern' school has been built and the railway line to March and Cambridge still exists but the housing and industrial estate have yet to appear to the north of the old town. The offices of the R.D.C.; Rural District Council of St Ives, are shown as being at Priory House.